Re: [css-background-4] Improvements to border-image

On Fri, May 5, 2023 at 3:59 PM Oriol Brufau <obrufau@igalia.com> wrote:

> AFAIK this is still a discussion list, and it's fine to post here
> instead of Github (even if the later is preferable).
>
> See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2021Sep/0014.html

*Technically*, yes, but as noted in the very message you linked, we
discuss our actual issues on GitHub; this list should only be used for
issue discussion if there is some significant reason why GitHub is
unusable for someone.

Importantly, we *track* things over on GitHub; anything sent directly
to the list is very likely to be forgotten about if not immediately
handled.

~TJ