Re: [css-background-4] Improvements to border-image

AFAIK this is still a discussion list, and it's fine to post here
instead of Github (even if the later is preferable).

See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2021Sep/0014.html

-- Oriol Brufau

El 6/5/23 a les 0:40, Gérard Talbot ha escrit: