Re: Proposed agenda for conf call on April 21, 2022

Partial regrets, I will join late but will try to be there for Sebastian's issue since I've been involved with that.

--
Lea Verou
👩🏽 (she/her)

Web standards (W3C TAG, CSS WG), Usability research (MIT CSAIL), Open Source

🔗 https://lea.verou.me
🐦 @leaverou