Re: Proposed agenda for conf call on April 21, 2022

As mentioned in the issue, I'd like to add
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2532 ([css-background-4] Issues
with listifying border-color) and the related PR
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/7029 to add a stripes() function
to the agenda, if possible. The important parts are in the last comments
there.

Best regards,

Sebastian