From: Murtaza Abbasi <mrmurtazaabbasi@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 12:43 AM
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Subject: Margin Collapse

Dear Team,
I've got a suggestion related to Margin Collapse. Currently, it works on top and bottom margins BUT;

1. It would be best if left and right margins can collapse..
2. We need to have a property to control the margin collapse behavior, we can add that property to the parent element.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards