Re: Agenda+ [css-transitions-1][css-animations-1][web-animations-1] Request to publish updated WDs

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 10:08 AM Brian Birtles <bbirtles@mozilla.com> wrote:

> I would like to request approval to publish an updated Working Draft of
> each of CSS transitions, CSS animations, and Web Animations.

As a follow up to this, I would also like to request a resolution to
publish CSS Values and Units Level 4 at the same time since we moved a lot
of the spec text from CSS transitions and Web animations there.

I'm not an editor of CSS Values and Units, but fantasai is so she can
republish if the group agrees.

Best regards,

Brian