Re: [CSSWG] Minutes Lyon F2F 2018-10-22 Part III: Flexbox, CSS Inline, CSS Overflow, Off Topic [css-flexbox] [css-inline] [css-overflow]

It's great to see that the CSSWG not only resolves on CSS changes but also
brings people together!
Congratulations Lea and Chris! I wish you the very best for your future!

Sebastian