Re: [css-text] treatment of Appendix A

On 02/12/2015 02:00 PM, Hiroshi Sakakibara wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> While we develop EPUB3 viewer based on Blink, especially vertical
> writing mode related to Japanese script, we noticed that text
> proccesing oredr is defined in Text module[1].
>
> Since we think this order is very important to understand/implement
> text related propeties, it should be refered from other modules'
> Introduction section, such as Writing Modes and Fonts.
>
> If we don't understand anything, please let us know. (i.e. historycal
> reason, discussed already, etc)
>
> [1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text-3/#order

Hi Hiroshi!

I've added the cross-link as you requested to the Module Interactions
section of CSS Writing Modes 3 and CSS Writing Modes 4:
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/commit/78a99ed700032030cdec9de57b3fa70a2420c9b4

For Fonts I've filed an issue for Myles and Chris Lilley to address:
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2393

Thanks for your feedback! Sorry it took so long to address.

~fantasai