Re: CSS-4 and min|max-device-width

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 3:13 PM, Belov, Charles <Charles.Belov@sfmta.com> wrote:
> [...]

That's not a problem with pinch-zoom, it's a problem with mobile
browsers not allowing easy (or any!) ability to do a page-zoom, for
sites that don't specify the right meta-viewport magic to get a
properly-sized viewport.  We have two types of zoom on the web for a
reason, and they're both useful, on all platforms.

You *really* don't want pinch-zoom to reflow - it would mean that
pinching to see something better would move the content unpredictably!