Re: layout and non-layout telcons (was: Re: Agenda conf call 31-May-2017)

+1, I totally support this. Or, even better, a Layout task force!

Currently, discussions about layout involve deep knowledge of browser internals, and anyone without said knowledge cannot follow them at all. People just tune out until the next agenda item, which is a waste of everyone's time. Usually the argument about not splitting things to task forces is that people benefit just from listening to discussions about these topics, but I don't think that applies here.

Cheers,
Lea

Lea Verou ✿ http://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou