Re: [css-multicol] disappearing list markers

It looks like content is no longer supposed to be clipped in the latest multicolumn draft (section 8.1 has changed). In older versions of the spec, column content was supposed to be clipped halfway into the column gap. I’ve changed WebKit to stop clipping interior columns like this and to allow the contents to overflow in the inline direction, and the list markers show up fine now.

dave