Re: [selectors4] multiple pseudo-elements per selector

From: Bruce Lawson <bruce@brucelawson.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 19:57:00 +0200
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Thanks fantasai

so the reasons that multiple pseudo-elements isn't allowed is primarily
implementation complexity and (I assume) performance implications of that
complexity, rather than any philosophical objections?

Do any examples of specific combinations that are potentially allowable
spring to mind?

bruce

--
Bruce Lawson