Re: [css3-mediaqueries] min-width, max-width, & fractional-pixel widths

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org> wrote:
> However as far as I know this is not implemented yet in any browser.

I believe so, yes.

> Tab, Florian, how do you feel about the spec stability on this? Is it time
> to start implementing?

Yes, please GOD implement it.  It's boolean algebra, it's not like we
can bikeshed the notation much.  (Plus, we already did that.)  That
part of the spec is stable as a rock from a design perspective; the
only thing that would change it would be an implementor jumping in and
saying something's wrong.