Re: [CSS2] Proposed process for maintaining CSS2

From: Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:18:44 -0500
To: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>, Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>
On Wed, 2017-02-01 at 20:07 +0000, Alan Stearns wrote:
> We’ve had several conversations about CSS2 maintenance recently. I’ve
> added a summary of the current state of the proposal to the wiki:
>
> https://wiki.csswg.org/spec/rec-maintenance
>
> Please use this thread to discuss any changes or clarifications we
> may need to make.

Did you mean "this email thread" or "this wiki thread"?

Well, either way, I added to the Wiki a note about the more usual
approach of publishing a proposed edited recommendation (PER), which is
just a candidate rec entitled PER, and which can be republished as a
PER if there are substantive changes.