Re: [css3-conditional] Is this test correct?

From: Mark Brown <mark@mercurylang.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:07:57 +1000
To: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 6:29 AM, Gérard Talbot
<css21testsuite@gtalbot.org> wrote:
> Le 2017-04-11 11:15, Amelia Bellamy-Royds a écrit :
>> Since the Chrome CSS parser is claiming support, but there does not appear
>> to be any underlying implementation, that's a serious bug to file on
>> Chrome.  Have you filed? Have you received a response?
>

> I first wanted to know for sure if my test was correct. You see, Chrome 50+
> has a 100% PASS success of all current tests involving @supports right now
> in the CSS3 Conditional rules test suite:
>
> https://test.csswg.org/harness/results/css-conditional-3_dev/

Most of these just test the syntax, or the semantics of cases like
(margin: 0) that are expected to always succeed. As such, Chrome's
current success rate probably doesn't say much about edge cases like
the one you chose, so I think you have found a genuine bug.

Mark