Re: computedStyle of cloneNode

On Tuesday 2016-05-03 11:22 +0200, Rune Lillesveen wrote:
> The Gecko behavior looks sane from what I've tested:
>
> https://jsfiddle.net/csujdtsn/

Gecko's behavior is weird in at least the case of calling
win1.getComputedStyle(element in win2):

 * if win2 is being presented, this will use the styles from win2's
   document

 * if win2 is not being presented (e.g., it's for an iframe that is
   in a display:none subtree or in an iframe that is not in a
   document), this will use the styles from win1's document.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.