[css-ui] Editorial - outline stacking

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:56:00 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
# The stacking of the rendering of these outlines is explicitly left
# up to implementations to provide a better user experience per platform.
# This supersedes the stacking of outlines as defined in CSS 2.1.

It's totally unclear without context (in my case, I'm reading minutes
resolving on this change) what "stacking" means here. Please use
clearer wording -- that is more consistent with other specs and also
that is more self-evident to new readers -- and also provide links to
what you're talking about.

~fantasai