Re: [css-containment] Splitting the "sizing" part from "layout" containment

If we go with a separate property then that restores the clarity of
contain, which is good.

The concern I would have then is what this other property looks like. I
guess it comes like flex properties, which only apply when the parent is
display: flex?

So I guess, yeah, if a developer sets this additional property along with
width and height (does it need both?) then there's an extra constraint
applied, but for the main case "strict-ish" just got promoted to "strict"
and we make this sizing property, in conjunction with the other, the "super
strict" option? :)