Re: [css-containment] Splitting the "sizing" part from "layout" containment

FWIW, internally when we were discussing this we called it "strictish".
It's kind of a ridiculous name, but at least it wouldn't suffer from the
confusion here.

/me ducks

In all seriousness, the version of this that doesn't include size is the
one I expect to be the 90% use case for contains, so that's the one that
should sound most natural in an ideal world.