Re: [css-containment] Splitting the "sizing" part from "layout" containment

Hehe yeah, that's fine. I think what I'm driving at is that both "strict"
and -- fair enough -- "all" both imply that 4/4 are accounted for. I wonder
if we need to use a different keyword for 3/4 (which I'm struggling to
think of!), but if we have either keyword it should mean 4/4.

Overall that might make the main case more verbose, but I'd prefer that
over saying "strict is kinda strict, except it doesn't mean this last one,
which is size. That's something you need to specify separately, so it's
only sort-of strict."