[css-grid] 'auto' track min-sizing

From: Mats Palmgren <mats@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 22:50:58 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
I'm updating Gecko to the latest spec changes for 'auto' track
min-sizing and I noticed a difference between how items contribute
their size when span=1 and span>1.

The spec text used to be the same, e.g. in this old version:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-css-grid-1-20150917/#algo-content
(Compare "For auto minimums" under bullet 1, with 2.1)

The spec text for 'auto' under 2.1 is still the same in the latest
version:  https://drafts.csswg.org/css-grid/#algo-content

The text for span=1 under bullet 1 has changed substantially though,
and thus items now contribute sizes differently when span=1 and when
span>1.

Is this difference intended?  Or did you just forget to update 2.1
when making the changes under bullet 1?

/Mats

PS.
It would be nice if someone could clarify this quickly so I can start
working on this.  Thanks.