Re: Allow auto-resize on iframe

Hi TJ,

Just following up on the auto-resize on iframes.

I've tried talking to Ojan, but they haven't replied to my email about why the ResizeObserver doesn't solve the problem.

I did reply to an email from Aleks, who asked me for some iframe examples (I believe they are implementing ResizeObserver), which I provided, but I've not heard anything since.

I know Simon Fraser has said this feature is pretty much already in Safari:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016Feb/0187.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016Feb/0187.html>

And Robert O'Callahan has already implemented this in Firefox when experimenting with the seamless attribute:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016Feb/0067.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016Feb/0067.html>

Do you know what else we can do?

Craig