Re: [css-scoping] Cascading Order clarification for Shadow DOM

It looks this was discussed in csswg (agenda
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016Mar/0138.html>):
> 6. [css-scoping] Cascading Order clarification for Shadow DOM
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016Mar/0056.html

but wasn't resolved (due to lack of Tab?):

> ​02:48 <gregwhitworth> Topic: Scoping and Shadow DOM
> 02:49 <gregwhitworth> astearns: Tab said he's fine adding it to scoping
and we should comment on the spec text
> 02:49 <gregwhitworth> astearns: I brought it up because there has been no
response
> 02:49 <bkardell_> Ok to comment on the spec text, I missed it and
actually need time to wrap my head around it

If there is any opinions / concerns, feel free to speak up.

--
Takayoshi Kochi