Re: complex uses for variables in css

From: Felipe Nascimento de Moura <felipenmoura@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 13:08:24 -0300
To: Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 12:01 PM, Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 10:57 PM, Felipe Nascimento de Moura
> <felipenmoura@gmail.com> wrote:
> > indeed.
>
> Again, please do not top-posting. Replying inline is the general way
> we use in www-style mailing list.

sorry. Wont happen again.

> > And I suppose there isn't a way to "parse" it into a string...is there?
> > This way the content could be kinda dynamic...
>
> If you want content to be dynamic, try using counter() and counters().

But how would I add the value of a calc or variable to a counter?

--
*Felipe N. Moura*
Senior Web Developer and System Analyst.

Website:  http://felipenmoura.com
Twitter:    @felipenmoura <http://twitter.com/felipenmoura>
LinkedIn: http://goo.gl/qGmq

Meet some of my projects:
BrazilJS Conference <http://braziljs.com.br/>  |  BrazilJS Foundation
<http://braziljs.org>
*Changing  the  world*  is the least I expect from  myself!