From: Zheng Xu [mailto:zxu@kobo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 9:07 AM
To: www-style@w3.org
Subject: [css-inline] is it possible to set "min-line-height"?

Hi

Just a rough idea, I wonder if we can set min-line-height such as min-height vs height?

One of use case is
Creator of xhtml might create a content with line-height as 1.2 em.
As epub reader we usually have feature to let user to adjust line-height as they hope, but we don’t want to break a min-line-height which is set by creator.

Is there any way we can do this with existed way? Or maybe better to make a proposal for new style?

Cheers,
Jeff

Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Hubble® is a brand name of the insightsoftware.com Group. insightsoftware.com is a registered trademark of insightsoftware.com Limited, registered in England No. 2860790 at 53-55 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London, W5 5SA, United Kingdom, VAT Number: GB 766 8160 95. Hubble is a registered trademark of insightsoftware.com International Unlimited, registered in Isle of Man No. 005199V at Alma House, 7 Circular Road Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1AF, VAT Number: IE 9823 609 M