Re: @else in Media Queries

From: Mark Brown <mark@mercurylang.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 22:23:40 +1000
On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 9:21 PM, Daniel Glazman
> On 10/06/2016 11:53, Mark Brown wrote:
>
>> Can you explain how this is different from an editor for any other
>> language with an if-then-else construct?
>
> If we compare this to code, then my software generates code. Do you
> use a code generator or do you write your own code?

You can assume that I don't know a lot about Wysiwyg editors; that's
why I was asking. I can understand your objection to the semantics -
your point about needing a "boolean completion" is valid (and thank
you for taking the time to make your point, btw) - but I don't
understand the problem with splitting up a chained conditional.

Mark