[css-text] letter-spacing to the trailing edge of a line

From: Praveen Puglia <praveenpuglia@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 17:26:16 +0530
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
The spec for letter spacing in example-16 [1] mentions that

> *UAs therefore must not append letter spacing to the right or trailing
edge of a line:*

But when I try this out on different browsers, I see that the
letter-spacing is indeed applied for the last letter and for, say english,
the content inside looks shifted towards the left edge.

I am a little confused whether or not I understood the spec properly or the
browser vendors have no considered it.

Here's the test case [2] with exact same results on Chrome and Firefox.

[1] https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-3/#letter-spacing-property
[2] http://jsbin.com/fulifohive/edit?html,css,output

--
Cheers!