Re: Allow auto-resize on iframe

Two other things worth thinking about for the spec...

I don't think I'd be alone in saying I'd like this to also work on the <textarea>.

textarea {
    height: max-content;
}

http://alistapart.com/article/expanding-text-areas-made-elegant <http://alistapart.com/article/expanding-text-areas-made-elegant>

http://www.impressivewebs.com/textarea-auto-resize/ <http://www.impressivewebs.com/textarea-auto-resize/>

http://stephanwagner.me/auto-resizing-textarea <http://stephanwagner.me/auto-resizing-textarea>

http://github.com/thomasjo/jquery-autoresize <http://github.com/thomasjo/jquery-autoresize>

https://github.com/javierjulio/textarea-autosize <https://github.com/javierjulio/textarea-autosize>

And as an alternative to constant abusing of "max-height: 100000px" to animate the opening/closing of simple disclosure widgets:

#widget {
    overflow-y: hidden;
    height: max-content;
    transition-property: all;
    transition-duration: .5s;
}

#widget.closed {
    height: 0;
}

https://davidwalsh.name/css-slide <https://davidwalsh.name/css-slide>

https://jsfiddle.net/ProLoser/nurx8/ <https://jsfiddle.net/ProLoser/nurx8/>

http://weblog.west-wind.com/posts/2014/Feb/22/Using-CSS-Transitions-to-SlideUp-and-SlideDown <http://weblog.west-wind.com/posts/2014/Feb/22/Using-CSS-Transitions-to-SlideUp-and-SlideDown>

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17301282/transitioning-between-open-close-in-details-element/17301828 <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17301282/transitioning-between-open-close-in-details-element/17301828>