[css-grid] Some thoughts about subgrids

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas <rego@igalia.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 12:19:52 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

as you see subgrids have appear a few times in this list past month.
We at Igalia as Grid Layout implementors have been asked about our
opinion on the subject.

This week we've been reading that part of the spec and thinking about
the implications from the implementation point of view.
We ended up writing a blog post trying to share our initial thoughts
about it:
http://blogs.igalia.com/mrego/2016/02/12/subgrids-thinking-out-loud/

Anyway the proper forum to discuss these topics is the CSS WG, that's
why we're sending it to this list.
We just hope you find it useful for further debates about subgrids.

Best regards,
  Rego