Re: [css-transforms] Consider allowing transform-origin relative to viewport/canvas

From: Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 00:25:12 +1100
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hmmm, probably I shouldn't have sent this email so quick... (I
probably should sleep now instead of chatting with people on Twitter.)

So what they actually want is to make it related to a specific
container (likely the parent), which I guess is also doable via adding
value to transform-box.

But this actually reminds me of the positioning section in the CSS
Round Display spec. So we actually have had similiar things on track
:)

- Xidorn