FW: RfC: Wide review of Generic Sensor and Ambient Light Sensor API

Hey all,

The Device and Sensors Working Group has asked us to review the Ambient Light Sensor API, since we’ve discussed queries for luminosity and light level in the past. Please take a look at how they intend to report light sensor levels in lux units.

They would like feedback before TPAC (September 19th)

Thanks,

Alan