i18n-ISSUE-491: Change collapse to merge for ruby-merge

4.2 Sharing Annotation Space: the ruby-merge property

If the ruby-merge property is to remain, i think that a better name for 
the `collapse` value would be `merge`, ie.
ruby-merge: merge;

The meaning of `collapse` is not as obvious as `merge`, to my mind.


Received on Friday, 25 September 2015 06:23:03 UTC