Re: [css-ui] resize on replaced elements

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:13:12 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
On 09/09/2015 07:17 PM, Tantek Çelik wrote:

> Do you have a simple test case page/document demonstrating how you'd like to allow it on iframes, videos, and images?

I ran into the problem on Hixie's DOM viewer page:
   http://software.hixie.ch/utilities/js/live-dom-viewer/
I wanted to make the output view taller.

(This page also demonstrated to me how annoying the .style.width/height
implementation is. Resizing the window I had to resize the textarea
to fit the viewport again.)

~fantasai