[css-text] animatibility of 'tab-size'

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 07:40:25 +0900
To: www-style@w3.org
Currently css-text says that 'tab-size' is animatable as a length,
but not as an integer.  This seems odd, given that it takes both
length and integer values.  Is there a reason for this?

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.