[css-snappoints][css-scroll-snap] Fragment ID and scroll-snapping

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:24:01 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Was going through one of Matt Rakow's emails where he mentioned
direct-linking to a snap point as a feature to defer... (which I
agree with to the extent I understand what he meant).

But it occurs to me that we could easily do the opposite: if an
element is linked to via its fragment ID, snap to its snap position
if it defines one.

Is there any reason not to? Seems pretty reasonable to me.

~fantasai