[css-text] CSS Text Module Level 4

CSS notifier wrote:
> “At-risk” is a W3C Process term-of-art, and does not necessarily imply that the feature is in danger of being dropped or delayed.
> It means that the WG believes the feature may have difficulting [sp: difficulty]

This also occurs in the document

> preserve-auto
> This value preserves white space and segment breaks as for preserve.
> However, in order to match platform conventions for editable text fields, the UA may visually collapse the advance widths of preserved white space that occurs at the end of a line,

occurs => occur

c.f.:

> preserve-trim
> This value preserves white space and segment breaks as for preserve.
> However, the UA must visually collapse to 0 the advance widths of all preserved white space that occur at the end of a line.

this is the only case of "user agent":
> The auto value means that the user agent should find an appropriate value,
there are six instances of "user agents"

you inconsistently use UA (~23) / UAs (~4). I'd encourage you to pick
only one set (or possibly only a single form).

> Regardless of the text-wrap value, lines always break at forced breaks: for all values, line-breaking behavior defined for the BK, CR, LF, CM NL, and SG line breaking classes in [UAX14] must be honored.

If there's a reason for the lack of a comma between CM and NL, it
would be good to explain it with prose.

> The UA may use the width of the containing block, the text’s language, and other factors in assigning priorities. As long as care is taken to avoid such awkward breaks, allowing breaks at appropriate punctuation other than spaces is recommended, as it results in more even-looking margins, particularly in narrow measures.

measures => areas ??

> line
> Force a line break immediately before/after the box if box is an inline-level box.

if box => if the box

c.f.:
> flex
> Force a flex line break immediately before/after the box if the box is a flex item in a multi-line flex container.

> then the word must not be hyphenated. Nonspacing combining marks (Unicode class) and intra-word punctuation (Unicode classes P*) do not count towards the minimum.

The ¶ here makes this hard to read --  Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel
Mac OS X 10.6; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0

missing Oxford comma:
> This property indicates hyphenation behavior at the end of elements, column, pages and spreads.

> fullwidth middle dot punctuation Includes MIDDLE DOT (U+00B7), HYPHENATION POINT (U+2027), and KATAKANA MIDDLE DOT (U+30FB). May also include fullwidth colon punctuation and/or fullwidth dot punctuation (see below).

could "see below" please be a link to an anchor?

> Note that for Chinese fonts at least, the author observes that the standard convention is often not followed.

who is "the author" here?