Re: [css-font-loading] load, check and testing for character coverage

> On 28 May 2015, at 02:34, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm fine with making the algo a little smarter, and treating these two
> cases differently.  This'll capture the desired error behavior (by
> throwing) and your desired example behavior (by returning true).  I
> just committed a change to handle this.  Please review and let me know
> what you think. ^_^

Sounds good to me.

As for the actual write-up, you use both "terminate these steps"
and "abort this algorithm". I presume that these are supposed
to have the same meaning, but using different phrasing made me
wonder. If it's the same, it'd be nicer to use the same wording,
and if it's not, the difference isn't clear.

 - Florian