MIT research project to improve mailing lists needs your participation!

From: Lea Verou <lea@verou.me>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 17:07:12 -0400
Cc: Amy Zhang <axz@MIT.EDU>
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hey all,

A friend from my research group at MIT CSAIL is looking into how mailing lists (and online discussions in general) could be improved and I suggested she studies www-style as a good example of a certain type of mailing list. Part of her research included individual interviews (which some of you have already done), and a broader survey (which hopefully all of you will take :) [1].

The survey [1] is pretty easy to fill and shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes (I’ve just taken it myself). To entice you, it also includes a raffle for two $50 Amazon gift cards :)

Thanks!

Cheers,
Lea

[1]: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UrCbZYWXgcN5HJf9-rRem4IL85-8pahIF-FMdwz5mS0/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UrCbZYWXgcN5HJf9-rRem4IL85-8pahIF-FMdwz5mS0/viewform>