Re: [mediaqueries] Trying to understand the syntax design

Yes, but unfortunately they're behind the member-only link that Håkon
provided at the end of his email; back then, the CSSWG unfortunately
did some of its work in private.

Håkon is one of the inventors of CSS, and the original author of Media
Queries, so you can take his message as authoritative. ^_^

~TJ