Re: [motion-path] Request for FPWD

Hello Shane,

> In Sydney, the SVGWG resolved that we could publish the motion path
> specification as a FPWD, pending approval from the CSSWG.

> Can haz approval?

Since this is Thursday and CSS meets on Wednesdays, this is a good
opportunity to point to the bit in our charter that says decisions can
be made outside telcons by the chairs putting a question and waiting a
bit for any objections, then making a decision.

+1 from me for FPWD by the way.

--
Best regards,
 Chris Lilley, Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain