RE: [css-tables][css2.1] What should the measurement of the table be?

From: Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 19:18:25 +0000
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, Robert Hogan <robhogan@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

Here is an update with the content div removed and the resulting content box using background-clip on the content-box: http://jsbin.com/pacolahije/1/edit, it appears (assuming there are no issues with painting of the content boxes) that Chrome/IE have a content-box of 0, while Firefox has a content-box of the viewport (which Boris pointed out).

> Maybe.  For now we have a spec that's probably not web-compatible, implementations that are neither compatible with each other nor the spec, and no clear indication of what the spec _should_ look like around this stuff.

Sure, but with each of these issues we tackle we can align over time.