[css-round-display] how to eliminate the warning messages?

From: Hyojin Song <hyojin22.song@lge.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:33:59 +0900
To: "'www-style'" <www-style@w3.org>
Hello all,

The css-round-display spec[1] extends the position property to add a value
'polar', but I think it may conflict with other specs with regard to a
property description. I could see some warnings on other specs as soon as
our spec was uploaded in the mercurial system first. Is it all right? or
should I fix some code to remove the warning messages on other specs? I've
also experienced this problems when we compile and upload a spec and we add
the guided code(link-defaults block) so that the warning message is
eliminated.

The message is represented as follows.
WARNING: Multiple possible 'propdesc' refs for 'position'.
Arbitrarily chose the one in css-position-3.
If this is wrong, insert one of the following lines into a <pre
class=link-defaults> block:
spec:css-round-display-1; type:property; text:position
spec:css-position-3; type:property; text:position

Regards,
Hyojin Song