[css-break] avoid-* conflicts

From: Brady Duga <duga@ljug.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 21:33:14 +0000
I don’t understand how the various ‘avoid’ values work. If I have a <div
class=’samecolumn samepage’> with the css:

.samecolumn {break-inside: avoid-column;}
.samepage {break-inside: avoid-page;}

Are column breaks allowed (or at least not avoided) inside that block? Or
is this a tri-state setting, where specific avoids just change the setting
for that class of break? Is it possible to avoid 2 types of breaks while
allowing another? It seems like the value would have to be a list to allow
that.