Re: [cssom] Constructable Stylesheets

When you mention moreStyleSheets that is a list within the normal
stylesheet list?
So document.styleSheets[document.styleSheets.length -1] would be
moreStyleSheets? Or are you thinking once the name has been decided it
would be a named key rather than indexed?

For me, the most interesting use case here is the "Applying Styles In All
Contexts" section. Adding a new origin type makes the most sense to me -
especially where you have chosen it in the order. Would it make sense for
an author to want something similar to "override" which overrides author
origin styles?
Much in the same way that not all native page elements can be styled; a
company may decide that some of their components are 'final' and be unable
to be styled. Perhaps however in this case a component author would just
declare the stylesheet with the author origin.

Long term I was expecting a similar way to specify essentially a '<link>'
element within the component markup rather than injecting '<style>'
elements like you mention is an issue. I was thinking this would get around
the deduping issue mentioned here and also would fit nicely into the same
concept as using http://www.w3.org/TR/web-packaging/ to bundle components.