Re: [css-multicol][css-sizing] Intrinsic Sizes of Multi-column Elements

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:30:50 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
On 19/03/15 05:40, fantasai wrote:
> col-width + height
>     min = used col-count == 1 ?
>             min-content : column-width * used column count
>     max = column-width * used column count

Assuming the used column count is the result of the pseudo-algorithm
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-multicol-1/#pseudo-algorithm , it depends on
the used width which (sometimes) depends on the intrinsic sizes. So as
Morten noted, this definition is circular. As far as I can tell this
doesn’t work.

--
Simon Sapin