Re: [css-fonts] What does font-size-adjust for '0' look like?

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:47:17 -0700
To: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
On Thursday 2015-03-19 11:43 +0900, John Daggett wrote:
> Gérard Talbot wrote:
> > Negative values are illegal and ignored.
>
> This is the only thing that I think requires additional spec wording:
>
>   Negative values have the same effect as specifying 'none'.
>
> That is to say, they are parsed and computed but will not affect the
> used font size.

I think it's probably better for negative values to be ignored,
rather than to behave as some other value; this is what Gecko
already does, so I don't think it should be a compatibility problem.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.