Re: [css-writing-modes][CSS21] propagation of 'direction' from <body>

I found a discussion in Sydney minutes[1], and found that the whole
discussion misses writing-mode.

> could propagate from the HTML attribute on the
> body, but not propagate CSS 'direction'

It doesn't work for writing-mode unfortunately.

I'm ok to spec and change the behavior when different values are set
on html and body, that's rare at least for writing-mode, but when set
to only one of them, I'd like it to be honored. Either one is quite
common, and I do not see interoperability issues when set to either,
at least for writing-mode.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015Mar/0188.html