RE: [css-snappoints] 3/5 Updated ED

Yes, snapping to elements is still possible.

The previous design required the elements keyword to be used to "activate" the element snap points, otherwise they had no effect.  This was done to ensure mutual exclusivity between element snap points, snap interval, and snap list syntax.

Feedback from the WG was that the mutual exclusivity seemed like an arbitrary restriction, so it was removed.  Without this restriction there's no more need for the elements keyword -- setting a scroll-snap-coordinate implicitly "activates" the snap point.

Thanks,
-Matt