Re: [mediaqueries] Printing media queries - media color and ink saving

How is CSS supposed to be able to know what color the paper being printed
on? In the end, it's not our job to worry about anyway.

As for the second suggestion, user agents change things for reasons that we
don't know. Circumventing their adjustments is not something that we, as
developers, should be intending to do. If the person printing the page
wants different results than what their user agent requires, they can
choose to use a different user agent.