Re: [css-transitions] Some matrix-based rotation interpolations are "wrong"

On 3/6/15 1:29 AM, Rik Cabanier wrote:
> Where are Benoit's proposals posted?

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-fx/2014JanMar/0078.html

The same proposal was brought up independently by someone else at
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-fx/2014JanMar/0014.html

Benoit had a testcase that demonstrated the sorts of problems the
current spec algorithm can cause that can be avoided with his proposal,
but that link seems to be 404 now.  I'll see if I can locate another copy

> Also, it will be very hard for Apple to change their behavior as it is
> implemented on top of the OS' Core Animation library.

Noted.  Also noted that Apple controls that library.

-Boris